It's a bird? It's a plane? It's Sky Blimp! Put your creativity into action and explore the world and soar through the clouds with Sky Blimp.
Comprised of 229 beautifully sanded and carved teak wood pieces that securely fit together, you’ll love the exciting challenge of assembling this three-dimensional model.
Furthermore, once assembled you’ll be able to experience firsthand a look at the inner workings of these powerful machines as your model’s propellers swing into action.
This puzzle is not only a joy to put together but also makes for a fabulous piece of décor that you’ll love admiring for many years to come.
- Provides hours of challenging fun for individuals and small groups alike
- Contains 348 teak wood puzzle pieces that precisely fit together
- No batteries required – features innovative mechanical action with wind up
- Makes a wonderful gift for any air transportation enthusiast or puzzle lover
- Impeccable quality and high integrity materials, built to last a lifetime with proper care
1) Can I paint/stain the model?
Yes, the model kits can be painted, varnished and/or stained.
2) What is the recommended age?
The recommended age for our model kits is 14+.
3) What happens if I break or lose a piece while assembling?
We offer FREE parts replacements on our kits. We even cover the shipping!
4) Do I need glue during assembly?*
A majority of our kits do not require glue for assembly.
5) Where do the kits ship from?
All of our models are shipped from the U.S.A.
You'll Also Love These