Mechanical Vintage Cash Register Wooden Model Kit
Assemble a wooden vintage cash register!
Learn the inner workings of a vintage cash register by assembling your very own. Intricately assemble 405 wooden pieces by following the well-illustrated instruction manual.
The vintage body of the model makes it an exquisite decorative detail to any interior, and welcome present for a friend or colleague. This clever mechanical model will help you to teach kids about counting in a simple and fun way. Use it in your lemonade stand enterprise.
A Display Wooden Vintage Cash Register All The Bells & WhistlesThis original and clever mechanical bank is designed as a vintage cash register to keep your spare cash and coins safely organized. Just like its real-life prototype, the model has coin and note boxes. For extra protection, it is secured with code and key lock.
Equipped with a bill and coin counter - The vintage cash register has a counter that tracks the number of coins and bills deposited.
Store currency from around the world -
- Coins: Your cash bank accepts coins from 10 to 35 mm diameter – which covers most of the coin sizes circulating in the world.
- Cash (Notes/Bills): When it comes to storing notes, your Cash Register provides an automatic bill acceptor. In order to initiate the mechanism, wind up the rubber-band motor by pulling the lever up and down ten times. This will be enough for the Cash Register to pull in 3-4 notes you put into the note slot.
Access Code and Key - If you need to access your savings, enter the secret code to unlock the Register and turn the key until the cashbox comes out. This will also reset the counter.
Why Build A Wooden Vintage Cash Register Model Kit?
😌 Great way to relieve stress.
⛔ No glue or special tools needed for assembly.
🎨 Boost your creativity by painting/staining it.
❇️ A fabulous piece of décor that you’ll love admiring for many years to come.
⚙️ It's a mechanical masterpiece. Once complete, it's a fully functioning cash register.
Mechanical Vintage Cash Register Contents & Specifications
- Dimensions: 9.6" Length x 6.0" Width x 7.0" Height
Recommended Age: 14+
Estimated time for completion: 6-7 hours
- Number of components: 405
1) Can I paint/stain the model?
Yes, the model kits can be painted, varnished and/or stained.
2) What is the recommended age?
The recommended age for our model kits is 14+.
3) What happens if I break or lose a piece while assembling?
We offer FREE parts replacements on our kits. We even cover the shipping!
4) Do I need glue during assembly?*
A majority of our kits do not require glue for assembly.
5) Where do the kits ship from?
All of our models are shipped from the U.S.A.