Model size: 13.8*18.9*8.7 in
Number of pieces: 585
Estimated time for assembly: 15 hours
The Tower Windmill is more than a mechanical puzzle. It is an exciting adventure into the history of old England.
The rubber band motor drives the sails by means of a screw conveyor (worm feeder) and gear transmission. The design of the gear transmission includes a flexure link, the type of chain drive assembled out of many small links.
1) Can I paint/stain the model?
Yes, the model kits can be painted, varnished and/or stained.
2) What is the recommended age?
The recommended age for our model kits is 14+.
3) What happens if I break or lose a piece while assembling?
We offer FREE parts replacements on our kits. We even cover the shipping!
4) Do I need glue during assembly?*
A majority of our kits do not require glue for assembly.
5) Where do the kits ship from?
All of our models are shipped from the U.S.A.
You'll Also Love These