Vintage Fire Truck
Assemble a Vintage Wooden Fire Truck!
Build this masterpiece from its 537 wooden pieces that securely fit together. Take on the exciting challenge of assembling this three-dimensional model.
The Vintage Wooden Fire Truck Kit has many mechanical working features.
From its ascending ladder that transforms into a real crane with a hook to its 4 cylinder engine that runs, shifts, steers, and accelerates just like a real truck. Pop open the cabin door and inside you'll discover a fully-functioning steering wheel and a working gas pedal.
Ready for a ride?
Shift the transmission into ‘forward’ or ‘reverse’ and watch your truck speed forward or head back.
This puzzle is not only a joy to put together but also makes for a fabulous piece of décor that you’ll love admiring for many years to come.
- Provides hours of challenging fun for individuals and small groups alike
- Contains 537 teak wood puzzle pieces that precisely fit together
- No batteries or glue required
- Makes a wonderful gift
- Impeccable quality and high integrity materials, built to last a lifetime with proper care.
537 Laser-cut wood pieces
- Dimensions: 13.6 x 7.9 x 4.9 in
- Instruction Booklet
1) Can I paint/stain the model?
Yes, the model kits can be painted, varnished and/or stained.
2) What is the recommended age?
The recommended age for our model kits is 14+.
3) What happens if I break or lose a piece while assembling?
We offer FREE parts replacements on our kits. We even cover the shipping!
4) Do I need glue during assembly?*
A majority of our kits do not require glue for assembly.
5) Where do the kits ship from?
All of our models are shipped from the U.S.A.
You'll Also Love These