Can you crack the code to the safe?
Assemble a fully functional mechanical vault to store your belongings.
Your inventiveness will rise as you build your model. Piece by piece you'll put together while learning how the combination mechanism of your mechanical safe works. As it comes together, you'll set a 3 digit code - keep it to yourself and see if others can crack-in!
- Disconnect from the noise of today’s world - Immerse yourself in hours of craftsmanship, constructing a mechanical safe with your own hands.
- Nurture your skillsets - As you assemble this model your creativity will come to the fore and when you finish the work your friends and family will see the time, skill, and patience you put into your project.
- No glue or tools required - Everything you need to get started is included along with clear and easy to follow instructions. You’ll find satisfaction and reward as each immaculate piece of wood fits together.
- A working masterpiece - Once complete, set a code, and see if your friends and family can crack the code.
- Dimensions: 7.3" Length x 6.9" Width x 7.7" Height
Recommended Age: 14+
- Estimated time for completion: 6-7 hours, 179 Laser Cut Wooden Pieces
Building your Mechicanl Safe is about more than putting it on display, it’s a labor of love you’ll want everyone to see, touch, and interact with. Enjoy the challenge!
1) Can I paint/stain the model?
Yes, the model kits can be painted, varnished and/or stained.
2) What is the recommended age?
The recommended age for our model kits is 14+.
3) What happens if I break or lose a piece while assembling?
We offer FREE parts replacements on our kits. We even cover the shipping!
4) Do I need glue during assembly?*
A majority of our kits do not require glue for assembly.
5) Where do the kits ship from?
All of our models are shipped from the U.S.A.
You'll Also Love These