|# of Parts||169 Wooden Pieces|
|Dimensions||11.2 x 4.7 x 7.3 in|
|Assembly Time||4-5 Hours|
Dive into this masterpiece and construct 169 wooden pieces that securely fit together. Take on the exciting challenge of assembling this three-dimensional model.
This puzzle is not only a joy to put together but also makes for a fabulous piece of décor that you’ll love admiring for many years to come.
- Provides hours of challenging fun for individuals and small groups alike
- Contains 169 teak wood puzzle pieces that precisely fit together
- No batteries required – features innovative mechanical action with wind up
- Makes a wonderful gift for any nature enthusiast or puzzle lover
- Impeccable quality and high integrity materials, built to last a lifetime with proper care.
- 169 Laser-cut wood pieces
- 1 x Instruction booklet
- 1 x Wind Up Mechanism
1) Can I paint/stain the model?
Yes, the model kits can be painted, varnished and/or stained.
2) What is the recommended age?
The recommended age for our model kits is 14+.
3) What happens if I break or lose a piece while assembling?
We offer FREE parts replacements on our kits. We even cover the shipping!
4) Do I need glue during assembly?*
A majority of our kits do not require glue for assembly.
5) Where do the kits ship from?
All of our models are shipped from the U.S.A.
You'll Also Love These